Friday, August 26, 2011

Let's play some Tennis!

Howdy y'all! I have the 'Woody's RoundUp' song in my head.. :)

Today is Friday and time for a new challenge over at Just Magnolia and hAngler ans Fussy and Fancy! I LOVE this Tennis Tilda from Magnolia-licious. She's so much fun to color and add shadows to. I love when Pauline draws Tilda in anything other than a straight view, although I do love those too! This Tilda is from the new Collection Winner Takes All, which is now available in Mini's over at Magnolia-licious! Oh the possiblities, I cannot wait for mine!

 The challenge over at Just Magnolia and hAngler is BINGO and I've chosen the line Gems, Flowers, Ribbon/Lace. The Challenge over at Fussy and Fancy is a sketch, like always I've combined them.

Angie gave me this paper pad when I was at her house. It's a gorgeous pad! I've got to get more of this companies paper, the patterns are beautiful! I didn't have any black or gray roses so I used my Marianne Creatbles Die, from Love to Stamp, and made these beautiful roses. I put a black pearl in the center to finish it off.

Thanks for visiting me today, have a wonderful weekend. I hope you will join us at Just Magnolia and hAngler and Fussy and Fancy.

I'll be back Monday with a new project for Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge!

Challenges
Just Magnolia and hAngler - Bingo
Fussy and Fancy - Sketch
Craft us Crazy - Anything Goes
Marianne Designs - Anything goes
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Flowers
Card Makin' Mamas - Pink










Supplies
Paper - Authentique Paper - Uncommon, SU, Copic Xpress
Ink - Memento and Copics

25 comments:

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous and adorable card Mindy.
luv
Debby

angel4031 said...

WOW I love this xx

Leny Hempen said...

Hoi Mindy

Wat weer een schatje Mindy.
Echt super lief.
Een heel fijn weekend.


Gr Leny Hempen

Sandra said...

This is gorgeous! the colouring is beautifully done and the backgrounds gorgeous too!:) Sandra H

lvtaz2000 said...

This is a truly gorgeous card, and you used my new favorites, the Authentique line of papers. Thank you for the inspiration.

Sweetncrafty Gal said...

hey hun!
Wow! look at this! it's beautiful!! you've totally rocked this stamp! hugs carlyann xxx

*Vicki* said...

Mindy, this is so adorable!! I love the flowers you've crafted hun!! TFS! ;)

only1bedorah said...

Wonderful colour combo, and I love everything about it. Lovely job!

Jean said...

Mindy, this card is really something else.. so much to see and so many details.. I love the little tennis Tilda and your colors are so perfect for her and your designs.. you did an excellent job..
Hugs, Jean

Meg said...

This is an awesome card! I love the colors! Thanks for joining the MSL Challenge!

julieprice3 said...

So pretty, love this paper and your flowers are wonderful. Great job
Hugs Julie P

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Mindy!
I love the papers you used on this card. I love your flowers. Gorgeous coloring on Tilda. Love teh color of the ribbon too.
Hugs Maz

cabio's craft corner said...

OMG Mindy, I love this especially the pink & black color combo. It is awesome :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

RenateKreativ said...

wow.....what a beautiful card, I love your flowers.
Have a nice weekend
Renate

Jodie from Oz said...

Mindy, love your card, the papers, colour combo & flowers are beautiful & your colouring is gorgeous. Hugs Jodie from Oz xx

Elle said...

Sweet card! It is the first time I have seen this one colored up and I am loving it!

Suzi said...

Wow!! Mindy, such a beautiful card as always sweetie. I love your desing, colour combo and of course your fantastic attention to the little details. Amazing work hon. Thank you for joining in on our first challenge over at Marianne's Design Divas, good luck in the draw.
Hugs
Suzi x

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh my goodness, what a fun card.

pinkstampergirl said...

Oh my what a GORGEOUS card I love the coloring and everything about it! You did a wonderful job o all of it and I really enjoyed looking at it! :D
Hugs, Briana

Linda said...

Wow what a beautiful card!!!! Love the colors and the image too!!!!! Fabulous work!!!!!

Angie said...

Hi Mindy,

I LOVE this card! These papers are gorgeous and you've used them perfectly. Love your flower with the Marianne die, and your triple loop bow. Be-utiful!

Angie

Melanie-Jane said...

Whaaaaa beautiful Christmas Card. Love the colours !!!
Wish you a great week.
Hugs
Melanie-Jane

Teresa said...

This is so beautiful. xx

Julia Sáddi said...

Amazing, Mindy!!! Great Palette, great tilda, great painting, wonderful card!!!
xox Julia Sáddi - Brazil

Kattiz said...

Stunning! So amazing card! Just so... perfect! Thansk for playing with us at Marianne Design Divas and hope to see more of your wonderful work! Hugs Kattiz