Sunday, April 10, 2011

Let the Fairy in you fly!!!

Hey there everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was good. I just LOVE this card. It just might be my new favorite.  It's pink and has lots of flowers and buttierflies and Tilda is a fairy, what more can you ask for? I masked this mini background 3 times, on each side of her and then on the top. I think it came out beautiful. That  background stamp is gorgeous and goes perfectly with this Tilda from the Butterfly Dreams Collection.

I have made this card for the Wild Orchid Craft Challenges which is to use Something with Wings. This Tilda jumped out right away! Isn't she just adorable! 

Well I hope you will join us at Wild Orchid Craft Challenge. Have a wonderful week everyone! 

I also want to remind everyone about the Magnolia-licious Easter Extravanganza Contest! Diana has added a new category too there will be so many winners.. You could be one of them!!!!

Challenges
Dream Valley Challenges - Things with Wings
Paper Sundaes - Childhood Memories (Catching Butterflies)







Supplies
Stamps - #262 Beautiful Tilda, #521 Mini Butterfly Background, Paper Make up Fairy Sentiment.
Paper - Imaginisce and SU Card Stock
Ink - Memento and Copics - E0000, E000, E00, E11, E13, C10, C8, C7, C6, C4, C3, C2, C00, C0, R32, Y21, Y26, R85, R83, R81, B000, BG0000, G21, G24, G28

24 comments:

Lena Katrine said...

This is awesome, sweetie! Love the colours and details, and your colouring is amazing! I really need to get my hands on some Magnolia accessorise stamps, cause you always inspire me a lot by your masking of images :)
Have a wonderful day, hun!
Hugs, Lena Katrine

debby4000 said...

Oh wonderful card Mindy, love the adorable Tilda.
luv
Debby

Nicola said...

OMW this is just stunning! Tilda looks incredible, the blooms and colours make it a truly beautiful easel!
Love Nicola xxx

Angie said...

Mindy, THIS IS GORGEOUS!!!!!! I don't know what else to say! It's just that beautiful! Your coloring and masking are always top notch. Your arrangement...with the embellies...and the lace trim around Tilda!!! Perfect :-)

Angie

Carole of Brum said...

Totally gorgeous! Love what you've done with this, Mindy. CoB

Riet said...

So wonderful card Mindy,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous flowers.

Hugs Riet.xx

*Vicki* said...

Such a stunning easel creation girl!! LOVE your beautiful images and coloring!! Amazing!! Smiles, Vicki

Barb Hardeman said...

Just brilliant Mindy! So very you is right. I love what you've done with the doily and the beautiful flowers adorning this card...Fabulous work...hugs...Barb

Chris said...

This is just delightful, Mindy! I love the colors you chose as well as the shape of your card. You did such a wonderful job, as always. Isn't that Tilda the cutest stamp? You did a great job on that as well. What a showpiece.

Karen's Fun Blog said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!! : )

Beth said...

Wow, Mindy! GORGEOUS!

Linda said...

Absolutely stunning card!!!!
Excellent job and the coloring is so beautiful!!!!
I love it

CarinaCina said...

Really gorgeous card - just love it!
/Cina99
http://cina99.bloggplatsen.se

Candy said...

Beautiful work, Mindy!!!
Hugs, Candy

Lisette Morris said...

Adorable! I love her with that background! I also love the shape of this card. I have to give circle cards a try!

Pam said...

OMG Mindy....this is gorgeous!!!
Hugs from Indiana,
Pam:)

Christina C. said...

What a treat for the eyes!!! Love your beautiful creation...simply breathtaking!!!!

cabio's craft corner said...

Absolutely gorgeous shape easel with all these happy colors. It's another awesome creation of yours Mindy :-)
Hugs,
Cabio

Angela said...

Awe this is cute as can be Mindy. I LOVE your girlie/feminine cards. Beautiful little scene you created with superb coloring as always. Love this! hugs, Angela

Elle said...

You pulled off the circular easel card to perfection. I love your coloring and the combosition is spot on!

Teri said...

I knew as soon as you said it's very "you" that I would love it!! And I do!! It's also very me!! LOL! You did a fabulous job and I am in total awe of your coloring! Just beautiful, Mindy!!
Hugs,
Teri

THE HOOSIER STAMPER said...

BEAUTIFUL! I want this stamp soooo bad!

Sandy said...

Mindy - you don't get any better than this!!!! Very sweet - an absolute winner!!!
Sandy

Iulia said...

Awe, what a beauty! Its tru that she's called beautiful Tilda but you surely made her look fabulous! Love love love your coloring and the shape of your card is just perfect for this stamp. Great choice of colors and the lovely WOC flowers just make everything stand out perfectly!
Hugs and have a great Sunday!
Iulia