Monday, March 28, 2011

Wild Orchid Craft Challenge, a sketch!

Hello everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I worked on design team stuff, so my weekend was fun! I have a card to share with you all, for Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge. Our challenge is a sketch, a fun one too. When I saw this Digi over at Wee Stamps I knew I had to have it because of this paper I just bought. It's so perfect for it! I just love these images, they are just darling!

Well I hope you all have a great week. I will be back on Wednesday with another card. I've got lots of posts this week. Well, actually this month, so I hope you will be back soon!

Challenges

Stamp Something - Spring
Delightful Sketches - Ribbon and Pastels









Supplies
Stamps - Little Paper Shop Sentiment, Wee Stamps Digi
Paper - Misc, SU!, 3 bugs in a rug,
Ink - Memento and Copics - E0000, E000, E00, E11, E13, E25, E27, E29, E33, E51, E53, E55, E57, R81, R83, R81, B41, B93, B95, B97, G21, G24, G28, C10, C8, C6, C4, C2, C0, C00, BG0000
Accessories - 40mm white trellis roses, 20mm pink roses, 15mm ivory roses, blue aster dasies, 4mm pink roses, blue seam binding, Martha Stewart punch, oval coluzzle, star dust stickles.

18 comments:

Chrissy said...

I love these wee stamps, and you have coloured her beautifully.Fabulous papers..just perfect for suzy on her bike..
Luv CHRISSYxx

Monique said...

Oh, this is so cute Mindy !

Hugs Monique

Lena Katrine said...

I totally love your card, sweetie - as I always do :) Such beautiful colours and details, and I love how the papers works with the image :) And I've totally fallen in love with these darling images by Sylvia!!!
Have a great week, hun!
Hugs, Lena

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, love the sweet image.
luv
Debby

Louise said...

Beautiful card and the image is perfect with your choice of paper
Louise :)

Knerten said...

Oh, what a beautiful card :-) Delicate colours and the image is just soo cute :-)

Berni said...

Such a cute card.
Berni

Angie said...

Hey Mindy!

This is so darn cute! She reminds me of 'Little House on the Prairie', but you're probably too young to know that show...LOL! Just a darling card :-)

Angie

Henriëtte said...

Hello Mindy,

Love this card. Lovely image!
Greetings from Henriette

Squirrel x said...

OMW Mindy, your colourwork is nothing short of perfection hun, this is so gorgeous. Great image and I love the dps, super combination. Loving the subtle sparkle on those pretty flowers too, simply a brilliant work of art. Hugs Sxx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Mindy,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

ellabella said...

Absolutely beautiful as always!!
I love visiting you blog and to see your new cards...lovvvvveee it!
Hugs Janine

*Vicki* said...

Hi Mindy! That image is so precious!! Gorgeous coloring and fun Spring layout girl!! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something!HUGS

Sylvia Zet said...

Beautiful colouring Mindy, and this choice of paper is so great! Everything looks amazing!

Julie said...

Oh this is too cute, Mindy! Gorgeous image, fab colouring and your paper is perfect! Love the touches of glitter and sparkle too! Juliexx

Beth said...

Mindy, how cute! You're right, this image is perfect for your papers! Fabulous job on EVERYTHING!

Renkata said...

Mindy, this is so pretty.
wow where did you find this cute paper with bikes?

Debbie said...

Mindy, this is adorable

Hugs
Debbie