Monday, March 14, 2011

A New Challenge over at Wild Orchid Crafts.

Hello friends. I wanted to start my post and say THANK YOU to those who went to the iCopic Grand Opening. It was a BLAST! I love teaching what I love to do! I met some wonderful ladies as well. I took just a few pictures and the store was also taking pictures. I will share soon as I get a chance.

I made this card for my dear friends. Sherri and Kenny, their Anniversary was yesterday. I've had so much going on I didn't start working on their card until yesterday. My oldest daughter had spent the night over Sherri's on Saturday so when she brought her home I let Sherri pick her ribbon, colors, flowers ect. Talk about a custom card! Then I made her watch me put it together lol!

This is also the card I've made for Wild Orchid Craft Challenge. Our theme is dieing to punch. So use dies or punches. I hope you will join us over at Wild Orchid!

Have a wonderful day!

Challenges

Wild Orchid Crafts - Dieing to punch
Sketch Saturday - Sketch
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Die Cuts
Totally Gorjuss - Pearls and Lace
Wee Memories - Spring is Here
Off the Wall Craftiness - Color inspiration
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
By the Cute and Girly - Spring








Supplies
Stamps - #250 TILDA WITH BUTTERFLY DRESS, SU Sentiment and printed out sentiment
Paper - Echo Park Little Girl and SU card stock
Ink - Memento and Copics
         E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, E13, R35, R32, E51, E53, E55, E57, E29, E27, E25, YG97, YG93,
         Y21, Y26, YR12, YR15, RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29, C00, C02, BG000, B000, B41, B14, BG18,
          BG15, BG11
Accessories - Wild Orchid Crafts - Yellow Gardenia, 20mm Pink Rose, 15mm Orange rose, 10mm orange rose, 4mm peach rose buds, 4mm purple rose buds, Pink Crystals, Pink Spica pen, Zva pink swirls, Star Dust Stickles, Paper Doily, SU Ribbon, Pink Sunflowers are from Angie I cannot remember the brand :) Circle and Oval nesties.
       

37 comments:

Chrissy said...

This sooo beautiful. I love your colouring so much, and your design. Just beautiful.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Julie said...

Beautiful card Mindy - stunning colouring and a fab layout! Those flowers are awesome! Juliexx

Francy said...

Wow this is a gorgeous card, I love the coloration's Tilda and the flowers.
Francy

Jenn said...

Beautiful card! She picked great colours, bright and fun!

Christina C. said...

It can't get any prettier than this!
Such a wonderful card....beautiful details! Love the fabulous flowers!

craftymum said...

beautiful card mindy
hugs sarah x

Laura said...

What an absolutely gorgeous card, I love this Tilda, think I will have to add her to my wishlist! I love the way you've attached the flowers in a bouquet as well.

Nicola said...

Wow, Mindy this is soooo gorgeous, love the colouring, its stunning! Very pretty colours, your friend has good taste! Amazing work, very inspirational
Love Nicola xxx

Ageeth Holster said...

Wauw GREAT card and amazing colouring!!
Hugs Ageeth x

Judy K. said...

Mindy, your card is soooo pretty as all your cards are!!! Very talented!
Judy K.

Calypso said...

Hi Mindy!!
I had an absolute blast at the iCopic grand opening too!! It was an absolute pleasure meeting you and your family too!! I really look forward to doing this again!!! And by the way....I've been seriously practicing....I couldn't wait to get home!!

This card is beautiful....I love the color of the dress and there are those pleats that I love so much!!! LOL!!

HUGE hug,
Calypso

Rosie said...

Oh my Mindy, this is so stinkin' CUTE! I love the papers...they are so perfect for this Tilda! Absolutely amazing! Hugs, Rosemary

Linda said...

oh Mindy this card is adorable!!!!!

Cricket said...

Gorgeous!

Iulia said...

Oh, my! Mindy, if that isn't the most beautiful dress Tilda has ever had I dont know what it is! I just love it! Love your fantastic coloring and the happy colors!
Hugs, Iulia

LindaC said...

What a sweet card. I love the colors, paper, flowers, and ribbon. There is just enough bling for a wow factor. Great job coloring! Love it!

Angela said...

Oh this is so pretty, Mindy! Love the sweet papers you used and the gorgeous flower arrangement! Beautiful coloring on this cutie!! Gorgeous work! hugs, Angela

Shelley said...

What a great card. Love the colors, flowers, oh, I just love everything! TFS.

Harma said...

Gorgeous card Mindy I love this Tilda and you used such beautiful colors.
Hugs harma

Candy said...

WOW Mindy!!
BEAUTIFUL colouring and design.
Hugs, Candy

ellabella said...

Such a gorgeous card, love the embellisments and adorable motiv. The painting is beautifully done.
Hugs Janine

cabio's craft corner said...

Sweetest dress on Tilda and beautiful DP for this project Mindy :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Mindy!
Your coloring is gorgeous. I love this image. Adorable is the word to describe this card.
Hugs Maz

Sharon Keanly said...

Oh wow... your card is absolutely adorable. Love that colour hair, what copics did you use? Beautiful work. hugs Sharon

Monique said...

Beautifull card Mindy. I love the bright colours :)).

Hugs Monique

Angie said...

Hi Mindy!
I just love this card! It's so Springy!!! Tilda, of course, is colored beautifully. I love the floral arrangement that pop up from the bow. Just gorgeous :-)
Angie

Deb said...

Hi Mindy...they will LOVE this card...absolutely beautiful! Hugs

Riet said...

So beautiful card Mindy,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the flowers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Juanita said...

Awe, she's so cute. You should post this on Echo Park's FB page, they love to see projects with their papers.

Маги said...

Gorgeous card!

Nancy said...

Really beautiful card! So very cute.

*Vicki* said...

Mindy, this is so precious! Your coloring is amazing!HUGS

Sandy said...

Be still my beating heart - I am drooling all over my computer - absolutely! I love everything about this card Mindy - especially the way you have arranged the flowers coming out of that pretty bow!
Sandy

Sol said...

WHAT BEAUTIFUL COLOURS!!! Amazing!! .. Tilda is so cute the way you have coloured her.. Fantastic!!!.. Love the Flower arrangement.. and this Card is Stunning!! :o)

LittleNasty said...

beautiful card!

Debbie said...

absolutely beautiful..your arrangement of flowers looks like a mini bouquet.. and your coloring is absolutely amazing.

Hugs
Debbie

Ayelet {Jenny} said...

Beautiful! I love everything about it! Thank you for playing with us at BTC&G and good luck! x