Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Card!

Hello everyone! Last month my card was chosen over at Bunny Zoe's to be guest designer this month! I'm so excited. I decided to use one of the adorable Nellie Snellen Stamps. I have never seen the line of their stamps before and they are all just darling! The challenge over at Bunny Zoe's is Spring. I decided to make a Spring Birthday card.

This is also the card for Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge. Our Challenge is a lovely sketch by Bev. I hope you will join us, there's an amazing prize package of goodies from Wild Orchid Crafts too!

Well I'm off I hope you all have a wonderful day. I will be back tomorrow with another card. :)

Challenges

Wild Orchid Crafts - Sketch
Bunny Zoe - Spring
Paper Cutz - Butterflies
Stamptacular -  Lovin from the oven






Suppies
Paper - Basic Grey and SU
Ink - Memento and Copics
Accessories - Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers - Flat Flowers, Pink and Yello Cherry BlossomsBlue Aster Dasies, 8mm Pink roses, 15mm pink 2 tone roses, pink self adhesive crystals, Lace,  Martha Stewart branch punch, Zva pearls, misc ribbon and stickles.

17 comments:

Sharon Keanly said...

This card is absolutely stunning Mindy. Love all those flowers and the design is wonderful. hugs Sharon

Jadwiga said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jadwiga said...

A card is gorgeous and the colors and all the details: D)

Debbie said...

Well done you.Really pleased you've been picked as a guest designer.You deserve.Beautiful card.Have fun.Debbie x

Angie said...

Mindy, this card is just darling! I love these stamps. I actually just purchased my first one last week. You did a fantastic job on this card...no surprise there!
Angie

Renkata said...

Such a cute card. Lovely layout.

Sue said...

Oh wow, this is scrumptious!!! Those flowers! and the cake! I love them! Fantastic card.

The image reminds me of when my daughter was about three. We left a huge birthday cake on our sofa never dreaming she would try and lift it. When we came back into the room, she looked just like in that image LOL

Hugs
Sue xx

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow Mindy!! This is so stunning Mindy!! LOVE love love the spring-filled colors of the flowers and the yummy sparkle from the frosting!! Always lovely creations my friend!! Happy Valentine's Day!!HUGS

Sinikka said...

A very beautiful caard. Indeed the image is cute. You used some great paper and I love all the flowers on the card.
Hugs Sinikka

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

What a lovely card, so beautiful! I love the soft colours and details.
Hugs Jacqueline

ellabella said...

OMG MINDY!!!! this is gorgeous I love that image and your whole design is fabulous.WOooWWWWWW! With love and hugs Janine

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW this is gorgeous Mindy.
luv
Debby

Colleen said...

I truely admire the cards you do and this is a real beauty. Very stunning card indeed.
ColleenB.

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Thank you so much for your stunning card Mindy and it was so wonderful to have you as a guest this month :-) I adore you work! Big Hugs, Nikki x

Manuela said...

Beautiful card and lovely layout!
Hugs, Manuela

Lisa Andrews said...

I love this card Mindy!! The saying is so darn cute and that lace is to die for!! Your image, of course, takes center stage and is beautifully done!

hugs,
Lisa

Auntie Em said...

This is sooo sweet! Congrats on having your card chosen!
Thanks for sharing! :)