Monday, February 28, 2011

A Coffee Bucket for Wild Orchid's Anything Goes Challenge!

Hello there! I have a project I made for a friend of mine. She has this bucket to keep her coffee packets in. I was over her house and seen it and I had to offer to decorate it for here. Anyways she's been waiting patiently for me to decorate it. I've had it for probably close to or over a month now. Well I finally did it. I'm glad I waited actually because my Sugar Nellie Stamps came in and this Luv a Latte Simply Sassy stamp is perfect for it!

This is also my project for Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge. Our theme for the next 2 weeks is anything goes. I hope you will be able to play along. Have a wonderful week everyone!

Challenges

Wild Orchid Crafts - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp -Coffee n Cream
Ribbon Girl - Cream, Pink and Brown
Crafty Catz - Make something for a friend 
Stamp Something - Flowers
The Craft pad - Something Yummy for Your Tummy
Sketchy Colors - Pink and Beige





Supplies
Stamps - Luv a Latte Simply Sassy Stamp, The paper company coffee stamp set
Papers - SU, Echo Park papers
Ink - Memento, Copics
Accessories - Wild Orchid Craft flowers - 25mm wild roses, white cherry blossoms, brown cherry blossom, Autumn gold 15mm rose, 8mm pink rose, brown crystals, Really Reasonable Ribbon, double white rufflesdouble brown ruffles, Su ribbon, misc lace, thickers letters.

19 comments:

Renkata said...

Fantastic idea, beautifly done!

Squirrel x said...

Wow Mindy, this is absolutely ace hun! Great job on the bucket, loving it. Hugs, Sxx

Sharon Keanly said...

Oh wow, this is absolutely stunning. Just love everything about this project. hugs Sharon

Jeanet said...

Wow great project Mindy! Hugs, Jeanet

Maryann said...

WOW what a stunning result . This bucket is just gorgeous Mindy, and I so love the colorscheme used on it too. All is just fabulous and you really did an awesome job on this one. I´m sure your friend found it worth waiting for.

Francy said...

Wow this is a gorgeous idea. I love all of these bucket.
Francy

Dena said...

What a cute idea Mindy! Love it and loooooove the Simply Sassy girl!
Hugs, Dena

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow!! This is really sweet!! LOVE the image, your colors and brilliant project hun!! The flowers are gorgeous!! Thanks for joining with us at Stamp Something!!HUGS

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful!! Love the image and beautiful colors you used, gorgeous flowers.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Wow Mindy this is stunning,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Juanita said...

Too cute, looks great in your favorite color combo :).

Tineke's hobby said...

What a gorgeous project Wonderful colours, details and a super cute image
Hugs Tineke

Angie said...

This is just so cute Mindy! Love it when you use the brown/pink/white combo. Beautifully colored image too :-) I've seen these pails in stores and never know what to do with them. Thanks for the inspiration sweetie!

Angie

ellabella said...

Ohhh wow Mindy this issss sooo sweet! Wonderful colors!
Janine

Suzie said...

This is beautiful and I am sure your friend loves it, I would lol! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Hugs Suzie x

Sandy said...

wonderful project Mindy!
Hugs,
Sandy

Kaia said...

Wow. This was awsome.
Thank you so much for joining Sketchy Colors colorchallenge this week
Hugs, Kaia

Barbara said...

What an adorable project, Mindy...very original. I love the Sugar Nellie image and you colored it so well. What a nice friend your are. :) Thanks for joining us this week at The Crafty Pad. XX

aqualeiga said...

This is just wonderful! Your friend is going to love it....I want one too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at THE CRAFTY PAD. Hugs, Ali x