Friday, December 10, 2010

Gold Christmas Card.

Hello again! I hope you all had a great week and are ready for the weekend. Are you all done with your Christmas shopping? I am! I think my kids are going to have a great Christmas I cannot wait to see their faces Christmas morning. Isn't funny when you are a kid your excitement is about getting presents, and once your a mom your excitement is seeing your kids faces! I just love it!

Well here's my card for Just Magnolia, our theme this week is Christmas Card. I had gotten these gold snowflakes and ribbon from Wild Orchid Crafts and been really wanting to make a gold Christmas card. So I did, and here it is :)

Have a great weekend everyone, see you on Monday for Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge.

Challenges

Just Magnolia - Christmas
City Crafter - Let it Snow
Simon Says Stamp - no red and green Christmas
7kids - Winter
Dutch Dare - Christmas
Cute Card Thursday - Floral Frenzy
Simon Says Stamp and Show -Holiday Greetings 








Supplies
Ink - Memento, Copics, Brown Clearsnap Chalk, Smooch Spritz

25 comments:

Sanne said...

So beautiful and elegant!!
Sanne

Chrissy said...

Stunning. The shine on her letters[mail] is gorgeous. Beautiful card.
Luv CHRISSYxx

NGCARDS said...

Such a beautiful card hun! xxx

Auntie Em said...

What a sweet card! Love the gold and glitter touches.
Lucky you to be all done shopping...I still a lot left to do.
Thanks for sharing you work! :o)

Heidi said...

spectacular card this one mindy, I love all that gold, it looks so christmassy and luxurious, those glittery parts around the letters just finishes it off beautifully. I have a little something for you at my blog, hope you like it and haven't got one already, Mainland Magic Hugs Heidi x

Jane said...

I adore this card hun, so gorgeous, the gold is beautiful and this sweet Tilda is perfectly coloured! I know just what you mean about Christmas, I can't wait to see how excited my two are when they see what we've got them! hugs, Jane xxx

Angie said...

Oh Mindy! You've done it again!!! This gold card is STUNNING! It looks so regal.

Angie

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is stunning! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Diane said...

I love all the detail in this card, Mindy - great design!
Diane x

Tineke's hobby said...

What a stunning card lovely colours and graet image
Hugs Tineke

Sandy said...

This certainly is a beautiful card and you design work is grand - simply grand!
Sandy

Riet said...

So gorgeous Mindy,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Christina C. said...

This is such a stunning card, Mindy.
Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!

Céline et Nathalie said...

Hi Fan Mindy!
fab card, so stylish!
hugs
céline

nicky said...

OMG so wonderful! hugs nicky

Cordine said...

It's is SOOO gorgeous!
Hugs
Cordine

Sharon in Arizona said...

Oh my Mindy, I am so impressed!!! What an absolutely gorgeous card!!! Lucky is the recipient!! Your work is so professional, from the design right down to every little detail. Thank you so much for sharing. Hugs, Sharon :o)

Ros said...

What a beautiful card ... a pure delight ... thanks for joining us at CCCB

Linda Elbourne said...

A very elegant card ... I love the colours you have used! Thank you for taking the time to join the team at Simon Says Stamp and Show this week ... we hope to see you again soon!

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

Wow your card is beautiful, so chique!
Hugs Jacqueline

Lorraine A said...

fabulous card Mindy ,, so very beautiful ! perfect !!

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Linda Robinson said...

This is so beautiful.. every detail is perfect.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

Cheryl Nelson said...

Just lovely! I love the sparkle!
Thank you for joining us at CCCB!

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous card its so beautiful and cute too.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Yenni Natalia said...

what a sweet card!i am totally in love with the soft yellow colour and tilda looks so pretty!tilda face colouring is totally perfect!

thanks for playing along at dutch dare challenge. hope to see you again on the next challenge

hugs
yenni