Monday, November 29, 2010

A Victorian Christmas Card!

It's time for another Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge. Our theme is to make a Victorian Christmas Card. This paper is perfect I think for it. I haven't made a card without a stamped image in a long time. It looks nakid to me lol! I hope you can join us over at Wild Orchid Crafts for this challenge. Have a wonderful week everyone!

Challenges

Wild Orchid Crafts - Victorian Christmas Card
Bizzy Becs - Sketch
Simon Says Stamp - Let it Snow






Supplies
Paper - Dovercraft and SU cardstock
Ink - DI - Forest Moss
Accessories - Wild Orchid Crafts - 15mm Peach Roses, Cream Gardenia Stem, ZVA Crystal swirls, Kaiser gems, Silk Ribbon, Magnolia Doohicky Old Swedish Die, Scor-tape.

9 comments:

Ageeth Holster said...

Hi there, love your beautiful card. Like the way you use your punch around the text and your bow is sooooo nice!
Have a nice day, Ageeth

Debbi said...

Gorgeous card! I love the paper and the swirl.
*smiles*
debbi

Angie said...

Good morning!

This is just stunning! It's 'Victorian' all the way. And, with your perfect dp selection, I don't even miss seeing a stamped image. Fantastic design Mindy.

Angie

Renkata said...

So elegant and amazing card!

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Mindy.

Hugs Riet.x

Juls said...

Love this! Just gorgeous!!! Hugs Juls

PlumTuckered's Paper Plays said...

Your card is just stunning!! I can't stop looking at it!

Michelle

Mary Lou said...

HI MINDY~~Wow this is elegant and adn=mirable!!
I wooo understand what you mean about creating without an image~~your sentiment is gorgeous!!!
Love the ribbon and dies you used~~Very nice!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Creatalicious:)
I always love seeing your work--Mwah!!!
Blessings

Sandy said...

oh my gosh -- this is so beautiful - lush!
Sandy