Monday, November 1, 2010

Classic Christmas Card.

Hello again! Here's my next card. It's for Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge, Classic Christmas. I just love the way it came out. I used so much paper trying to mask these images just right. My daughters were happy since they were given the images that didn't look right to me. This card took me hours and hours to color I had to come back to it a few times because I had other stuff to do, since we threw a little party on Saturday for my son. It was a busy weekend and I'm glad it's over and done with!

I wanted to remind everyone about the Hellebore Flowers that are now being sold at Wild Orchid. I hope I can get my card up today, if not tomorrow for sure. You can buy them at the Wild Orchid Craft Sore. You better hurry these are beautiful and I'm positive they are going to sell fast!

Challenges

Wild Orchid Crafts - Classic Christmas
Papertake - Bright and Sparkly
Stampavie and more - Christmas









Supplies
Stamps- #3002 Unwrapped Tilda, Tilda hold Gifts, #3022 Christmas Party Tilda
Papers - SU!
Ink - Versafine, Distress Inks
Accessories - Wild Orchid Crafts Roses, 25mm White Roses, 15mm green Roses, 8mm White Roses, 4mm white rosebuds, misc buttons, RRR Ribbon, Magnolia Doohicky Die, Oval nesties, Sparkly Fluff. Doodle bug candy cane brads.

22 comments:

Christina C. said...

What a magnificent work of art, Mindy!!!! I love how you put these cuties together on a card.
Your coloring of these adorable images is phenomenal.

Carol said...

WOWZER Mindy!! Another absolutely stunning card Sweetie, I just luv it! Don't the three of them just look fab together and your colouring is brilliant as always! Lotsa luv xxxx

*Michaela* said...

Oh, Mindy this is absolutely faaabulous! WOnderful masking! The card is absolutely stunning!
Hugs,
Michaela

Martinas Welt said...

Absoltuly lovely Mindy!! At the moment I really love to make a little scene....and yours is great!!
Martina

Melanie-Jane said...

Wow what an amazing card. I love the way you coloured Tilda and the way you put the 3 stamps together. Everything is just perfect.
I wish you a great week.
Hugs
Melanie-Jane

Riet said...

So wonderful card Mindy,I love the image and the colours.
So beautiful papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.x

ellabella said...

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Penni said...

Wow what a wonderful card. These three Tildas go so perfectly together. A lovely project.

Hugs
Penni
x

shelly said...

Beautiful work Mindy. Your coloring is gorgeous!
hugs,
Shell

Suzanne J Dean said...

I absolutely ADORE this scene of girls with their presents--too, too cute!

hugz,
Suzanne

Only By His Grace said...

Wow Mindy!
Such a gorgeous card and your coloring is beautiful. I love the three Tilda's together. You have done a perfect job. I think they must be triplets!!!
Hugs Maz

JLJ Designs said...

Beautiful card! I love all the Tildas.

Jennifer

Monique said...

It's gorgious Mindy ! I love it !!

Hugs Monique

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Mindy, love the sweet image.
luv
Debby

Cordine said...

It's an adorable christmascard!
Hugs
Cordine

NGCARDS said...

This is a stunning card hun! xxx

Rene said...

I cannot even tell you how much I LOOOOOVE this card! I saw it when I entered the challenge and was just blown away by how beautiful it was!!!!

x laura x said...

love this and what a brilliant idea to put all the tildas together.
x laura x

Sinikka said...

WOW, great card with some perfect masked Tilda's.

Juls said...

just too gorgeous! all these tilda's look so good together! Hugs Juls

sevi said...

so sweet.
greetz sevi

Jane said...

All I can say is WOW!!!!