Saturday, November 27, 2010

Circus Tilda on a Candy Cane.

Wow, 2 days in a row posting whoop whoop! I had this card requested from one of my etsy buyers. I just love this paper with the sparkly snowmen and I love the pink cards. :) This one was a request though so I can't help it. It's a little hard to see but the snowflakes are punched out of vellum and I dug out my flowersoft and put it along the flowers. I think it looks great along the roses.

Well I'm off I hope you have a great weekend. I'll be back Monday with a new Wild Orchid Craft Challenge.

Challenges

Pixie Cottage - Sketch and let it snow
Simon Says Stamp - Let it Snow
7kids - Non Traditional Colors
Mad for Markers - Non - Traditional Colors








Supplies

Stamps - #367 Circus Tilda, Candy Cane and Kraftin Kimmie Sentiment
Papers - Dovercraft ,SU cardstock and Xpress Copic Blending Card
Ink - Memento and Copics
Accessories - Wild Orchid Crafts - 25mm White Rose, 20mm Pink Rose, 15mm pink and white rose, 15mm pink rose, 8mm pink rose, Labels 4 nesties, Oval Nesties, Tilda Lace Doohicky Die, ric rac white ribbon and polka dot pink ribbon from RRR, SU crystal brad, Flowersoft and Scor-tape.

25 comments:

Crafty Chris said...

Tilda and Pink couldnt ask for anything more, gorgeous.
Chris x

Alicia said...

Another gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing your talent at Mad for Markers twice!
Alicia xx

Lynda Nielsen said...

OMG, this is beyond gorgeous... Who knew Pink could look so "Christmasy"? Your layout, Your embellishments, and of course your coloring are all SPECTACULAR!
Hugs,
Lynda

Pattie said...

Oh so pretty - love all the pink!

Riet said...

what a wonderful card Mindy,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.x

Lynne in NI said...

Awww, so pretty! Love how you used your flower soft too.

Cheryl said...

oh wow this is simply,gorgoues the image and one of my fav colurs too just perfect,bless you for joining us at the pixie cottage this week,hope too see you again soon,love hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Angie said...

Hi Mindy!

This card is just gorgeous! Both Tilda and the candy cane are colored perfectly. The vellum snowflakes show really well and are just beautiful.

Hope you're having a great weekend!

Angie

Davi said...

Great coloring sweet tilda and love the easel and all the embellies. Thanks for sharing with us at the Pixie Cottage this week.

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

Wow, what a lovely card Mindy, so beautiful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Renkata said...

Amazing design. This Tilda is so adorable and beautiful.

Sadilla said...

Hi dear
your card is gorgeous!!! I love all the details, and image is so cute, and you coloured it perfectly... And al those flowers are so lovely!!!
thanks for sharing it at The Pixie Cottage
hugs
Sadia

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love it.
luv
Debby

Adrina said...

Oh wow, this card blows me away!!!
So sweet and your coloring is awesome.
Thanks for joining The Pixie Cottage this week.
Adrina XX

Lynnor said...

Gorgeous...Love the Tilda image and the whole card is just beautiful. The fact that it's an easel card makes it even more special!! Ready for display!! Love it!!

Kathy Gerace said...

This is just such a sweet card! I'm sure your customer will love it! If she doesn't, please send it to me - I will love it for sure!! Everything is just perfect on this card.
Huggeroonies,
Kathy

Marijke said...

What can I say it's GORGEOUS!!!

Sandy said...

This is as sweet as it comes - yum! The circus Tilda is perfect on the candy cane. Very pretty card.
Sandy

Kerryn said...

such a gorgeous card!!

Julie said...

Wow Mindy! This is just gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge. I hope you will come join us again soon!

Julie

Jane said...

This is so gorgeous hun! love the colour combination and such pretty details everywhere! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp, hugs, Jane xxx

Annette Bowes said...

Another gorgeous card Mindy! Love your beautiful layout and how you have used the flowersoft around the flowers, lovely touch.
Thank you for joining us again in our Copic Colouring non traditional Christmas Creation Challenge over at Mad for Markers, have a Merry Christmas, take careX

Teri said...

This is beyond gorgeous!! Oh my gosh, everything about it is the best!!! Awesome, awesome work!!! Lucky person who ordered this!!!!!
Teri

Stamper Gyrl said...

This card is so adorable. I love how you put the flower soft around the edge. Its like springtime snow!
Tracy

Sammi said...

Oooh... I very much love this one! The pink Christmas cards are GORGEOUS! Yeah OK I LOVE pink!!
Thanks for joining in at Mad for Markers :D
Sammi
xxx