Monday, September 6, 2010

OoOooOoooOoooOooOoO Witchy Tilda!

Hello everyone, I hope you are enjoying your weekend. I'm scheduling this post since I'm in Santa Barbara, I should be driving home this morning. My kids start school tomorrow I'm so excited! LOL!!! I get hours of non arguing...My little 3 year old is so much easier when my other two are not teasing her...... constantly!

   This is my first real Halloween card.. EVER! Thank you so much, Angie, for sending me this Witch Tilda, She's so cute and will be used again.. really soon. I'm already planning my next Halloween card. I just love these papers and stickers from PinkPaislee. I won a huge Halloween kit last November and I'm finally using all the goodies! I used crystal stickles on the borders of my papers and I just love the way it looks, doesn't it look like they are glowing against the black? I will be making a lot of Halloween cards in the next 2 months!

This card is made for the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge . Which is to use Pearls and Pins! Wild Orchid Crafts has a beautiful selection of both. I hope to see you join us over on the Wild Orchid Challenge Blog!

Challenges

Wild Orchid Crafts - Pearls and Pins


Charisma - Inspired by a song (Witchy Woman :P)

Simon Says Stamp - Pearls and Lace

Delightful Sketches - 2 Cute 2 Spook

Stampin for the weekend - Shabby or Vintage

















Supplies

Paper - Sttampin up Cardstock, PinkPaislee
Ink - Versafine, Distress inks
         Skin - Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick 
         Hair & broom - Walnut Stain
         Clothes - Dusty Concord, Black
Accessories - Wild Orchid Crafts - Pin, PearlsLilac Cherry Blossoms, Orange Cherry Blossoms,  15mm orange rose, Lace, Really Reasonable Ribbon September Kit, paper doily, Pink Paislee Stitckers, Crystal Stickles, Recollections 3-d sticker borders.

29 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Your first real Halloween card Mindy!! It's awesome!

Hugs, Kelly

Tanya said...

Awww, I love it, cute, cute, cute!

Lynnor said...

Woo hoo!!! You rocked your first Halloween card!! Love it!!!

Renkata said...

Boo, It's so cute spooky card. Love all gorgeous details.

Angelwood said...

Very sweet! Beautiful job, Mindy! Love your coloring! hugs, Angela

Kathy said...

WOW your first Halloween card ever? Well it looks like you had fun making it!! All your details are so cute and I love this image as well!! Such a pretty flower spray too!
Careful driving and have a good day tomorrow!
:)Kathy

stephanne said...

Well, I can't wait to see your next one, this is wonderfully spooktacular!!!
hugs, stephanne

Cordine said...

It's stunning!
Hugs
Cordine

Céline et Nathalie said...

Hi mindy!
i LOVE your card, Tilda is so cute in witch!
fab!
céline

Christina C. said...

Your Halloween card is amazing, Mindy. Magnificently colored image and beautiful details! A stunner!!!!

Alicia said...

This is very spooky and very cute. Love the pumpkins!
Alicia xx

Anita said...

Stunning! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.

Christine said...

Another beautiful card Mindy!! You should definitely do more Halloween cards because you certainly have a talent for it. Love this Tilda on her broom and I love all of the wonderful embellishments that you used. The lace and pearls are perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

Nancy said...

This is a fabulous Halloween card. Each and every element is perfect. Wonderful job.

Kim Y. said...

Oh wow! This is simply gorgeous!

Barb Hardeman said...

Oh, how marvelous, Mindy! Love all the details you've put on this card, the pearls, the lace and the sentational coloring. The pumpkin border is so cute!
Hugs,
Barb

Jennifer said...

What a great halloween card Mindy! Love the lace that looks so like cobwebs :) and those cute little pumpkins.
hugs

Cheryl said...

Your first ever? It's beautiful! Thanks for showing all the details you used in close up!
Love it!

Diane said...

Wonderful card, Mindy with so much to catch the eye - wonderful colouring too!
Diane x

Angie said...

Hey Mindy,

LOVIT, LOVIT! You did a gorgeous job with Tilda. She's my favorite Halloween image and you colored her PERFECTLY! Great card :-)

Angie

Diana Crick said...

Boo-tiful!! Love all the detail and your coloring as usual is amazing!!
hugs, Diana

Pat said...

Hi Mindy...how beautiful!! I love all the little details...the lace is a perfect touch...and I love how you made the pumpinks stand out at different levels. Adorable!!! Pat Frank

Jane said...

WOW! Absolutely perfect and stunning as always hun! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp, hugs, Jane xxx

Jean said...

Mindy, this card is so gorgeous.. just perfect.. love your coloring of Tilda and all your embellishemnts so very sweet. Love your layering and glitter... you did a great job as usual..
Hugs, Jean

Tracy said...

Your card is adorable. If a halloween card can be cute yours wins the prize.
I love those images.

Sharon Caudle said...

Arent't they so much fun to make, Mindy? Super cute card! thanks so much for joining us at Digital Delights!
hugs, Sharon

Kellie said...

What a great card!
Kellie Cox

Patti Jo said...

What fun you had embellishing this card! Beautiful coloring Mindy, Tilda is soooo cute!!! Great job!!!

Gunn (Merete) said...

Really beautiful. Love your coloring.
Thanks for joining us at SFTW.