Monday, July 12, 2010

Wild Orchid Crafts 1st Challenge

It’s here! The Wild Orchid Craft Challenge is finally here!!! Our theme is Of course, Say it with Flowers! We will have a new challenge posted ever 2 weeks on Mondays. Lets see all those gorgeous Wild Orchid Craft Flowers!!!

I just love this card I’ve made. I’ve always wanted to make one of these, I made it with my Scor Buddy, Diana sent me! You NEED this, trust me. It’s adorable too and comes in the cutest little zipper case! I used the Beautiful Ballerina Tilda that my friend April Stamped for me! I LOVE this stamp.

Have a wonderful day!

Challenges

Wild Orchard Crafts – Say it with Flowers

Creative Inspiration – On the Move

Paper Sundaes – Layers

IMG_6200

IMG_6198

IMG_6197

IMG_6199

IMG_6201

IMG_6204

IMG_6203

(closed)

IMG_6196

Supplies

Stamps – Ballerina Tilda

Paper – Prima, SU Cardstock

Inks –Versafine and SU and Distress Inks

Accessories- MS punch, Oval nesties, misc blue ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds

Wild Orchid Craft Products

2 METRES x 25mm (1") BABY BLUE ORGANZA RIBBON,

WHITE PEARL EFFECT HEART SHAPED BUCKLES/SLIDERS

DEEP PINK MULBERRY PAPER CHERRY BLOSSOM FLOWERS

PINK MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES - 15mm

WHITE CHERRY BLOSSOM MULBERRY PAPER FLOWERS

PEARL SPRAY

BABY BLUE MULBERRY PAPER CURLY WILD ROSES

10 WHITE CLASSIC SWEET MULBERRY PAPER ROSES 40mm

BABY PINK MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES – 10MM

BABY BLUE MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES - 15mm

32 comments:

Crafty Chris said...

There's no other word for it but stunning love the Tilda and the colours and flowers, beautiful step card.
Christine x

Willy's creations said...

Just lovely.

Hugs,Willy

Riet said...

So beautiful Mindy,i love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Angie said...

Gorgeous Mindy! I've never made one of these folds. I may have to try it now! Love your coloring and all of the little details - perfectly placed :-)

Angie

Juls said...

wow!!!!!!!! Just beautiful! Love the lace up detail up the side...just perfect with the image and the colours are just gorgeous!! STUNNING creation! Hugs Juls

Basslady said...

a wonderful and charming card! wonderful colourings!

xoxo silvi (germany)

Cordine said...

I haven't got another word for it but GORGEOUS!
Hugs
Cordine

Peggie said...

Beautiful Love the laced up side.

Patti Jo said...

Fantastic design and beautiful coloring and embellishments! Terrific work Mindy!

Corinne said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors and the flowers!

Pink lady said...

Wow, beautiful card with lots of flowers!! Gorgeous colors, ribbon, Magnolia and layout:-)

Have a great week! Hugs Laila.

Rene said...

As always, your creation takes my breath away! Beautiful!

Rene said...

As always, your creation takes my breath away! Beautiful!

Barb Hardeman said...

Hi Mindy! Another stunning creation. I love this Side Step Card you've created. The ribbon down the side is so cool! Beautifully done as always...hugs...Barb

Gloria J. Dawson said...

So very beautiful Mindy! The papers and flowers are gorgeous, and your colored Tilda perfectly!

Blessings,
Gloria

Pat said...

Hi Mindy...beautiful, beautiful, beeeee-YOU-teeee-ful!!! What more can I say? It's beautiful!
Pat Frank

Kim said...

WOW WOW WOW this is absolutely amazing hun!!!! I love this card and I too would love to try one of these! :) You definitely have inspired me! Happy WOC debut day hun!
Hugs~ Kim

Linda said...

Wow! This card is totally amazing!!!!!

Marciava Stovall said...

great job..i love the ribbon the the side that looks like the slipper laces...

cabio's craft corner said...

Beautiful step card with gorgeous details :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

April Rose said...

What a beautiful card--the ribbon lacing is so clever! Tilda is gorgeous--fabulous coloring! I love the flowers and sparkles!
Hugs,
April

Chelsea said...

Hi Mindy,
You have made one stunning card after another! Wow!
Your coloring is Amazing!
I'm speechless...again! :)
Stunning!
Luv,
Chelsea

Suzanne J Dean said...

STUNNING my friend--just gorgeous, each detail is perfect & so beautiful!

hugz,
Suzanne

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Beautifully done!
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

Christina C. said...

WOW, WOW, WOW....... this is a magnificent creation!!! I am speechless!

Penni said...

Gorgeous.

Hugs
Penni
X

Teresa said...

Beautiful Card!! I love the colors. Good luck on the challenge. Teresa E

Diane said...

OMG! Your work is stunning!!!

Kathy Gerace said...

Absolutely mind boggling! You have put so much into this card! I love it. Every element is just perfect! How do you think up all these gorgeous card layouts?
Kathy Gerace

Cindy Cade said...

How cute is this? I came to your site via RRR's blog hop. Glad I scrolled down as it is simply adorable!

Jean said...

Simply adorable.. so like you, love everything about this card and am so glad I looked at it.. love your work and am never disappointed.. Great colors, embellishments and layout..
Hugs, Jean

Diane said...

I've only just found this beautiful work of art - amazing, I love it!
Diane x